Thursday, September 5, 2013

Video Math Prompt Friday - Free math animations

Here is another video that I made to show to my class to start conversations about math. We will use it to generate word problems. Watching a short animation to demonstrate a math idea has proven to be a lot of fun for my class. They are much more enthusiastic to talk about math and it is very engaging for them. Well enough of the hard sell. If you like them please share with your students.

This video features one of my daughter's favorite friends, "Lego" the horse.
Click here for the video:

2 comments:

  1. These videos are SO cute!!! Great visuals. Your students must be having a wonderful time with their math discussions. Looking forward to the next one :)
    Laura
    Over the 1st Grade Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura. You've been busy too I see. Great stuff over on your blog and on TPT!

    ReplyDelete