Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to school, Back to school...

When I hear or read "Back to School" I think of Billy Madison singing.

"Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Oh! Back to school... back to school... back to school."

This year I am determined to put something into balloons and have the students pop them. I like the idea of letting the kids pick their own student numbers this way. But, I really want to have that set up before the first day. So, I am going to come up with some sort of game to play. I am thinking of a an "I have, Who has?" game or a secret message where the kids can put letters from the balloons into. I might put their behavior chart clips in balloons and have them find the person that the clip belongs to. Then they can put it on the chart. I am open to your ideas on this. In fact I would love some good ones. If you have any other really fun activities that you like to do on the first day of school with your kids please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment